Social

Respect , It is Field work - Syed's Story - Azaaditv.blogspot.com

Syed's Story Respect - It is Field work !! Azaaditv.blogspot.com H ere is the story of Syed, who got injured during his Field work, but ... thumbnail 1 summary
Syed's Story
Respect - It is Field work !!
Azaaditv.blogspot.com

Here is the story of Syed, who got injured during his Field work, but he is a Brave man and Loyal to his work. Read Syed's Story below & Keep following us for further stuff only on AZaaditv.blogspot.com .


I informed you, even if I have to be the same no matter how much of the price.

I go up even if the heat or cold by night, does not care about me,

I stand in the war and history in the blast and lets not wrong.

My Eid, Ramadan, 14 August 6 September is not a vacation, my tv, my paper, my radio, my website does not stop ever.

My cell phone will not get close.
No special times of my Office is open 24 hours a day, not, I you can call at any time,soy can performs air.

For several months I paid and that is what is.

Some people say I cannot say to them unsold goods, journalist and envelope, which are actually all I have to say, it is easy to say, I'm in Africa», so that in the day when people saw me owners, anchors and reporters, columns from the so-called media organizations who work hard worker and thug ٹولوں fraud began to see that day, as they also think angle will be changed.

The rights of the people of who I am, I tell you, I see that does not bargain, heard about it, write about it, it's my choice and I am proud on it.

A total of was killed in Karachi were injured in Lahore today, I saw on the front lines in the field-I do.

میں آپکو باخبر رکھتا ہوں چاہے مجھے اس کی کتنی ہی قیمت کیوں نہ دینی پڑے ۔

میں راتوں کو اٹھ جاتا ہوں چاہے گرمی ہو یا سردی، مجھے اس کی پرواہ نہیں ہوتی،

میں دھماکے اور جنگوں میں کھڑا ہوتا ہوں اور تاریخ غلط نہیں ہونے دیتا۔

میری عید، رمضان، 14 اگست 6 ستمبر کوئی چھٹی نہیں ہوتی، میرا ٹی وی، میرا اخبار، میرا ریڈیو، میری ویب سائٹ کبھی بند نہیں ہوتی ۔

میرا موبائل فون کبھی بند نہیں ملے گا، میں زخمی ہوں لیکن میرے ہاتھ کی انگلی کیمرے کے بٹن سے ہٹتی نہیں،

میرے دفتر کے کوئی خاص اوقات نہیں، 24 گھنٹے کھلا رہتا ہے، مجھے آپ کسی بھی وقت فون کر سکتے ہیں، سویا ہوا جگا سکتے ہیں ۔

کئی کئی مہینے مجھے تنخواہ نہیں ملتی اور جو ملتی ہے تو کیا ملتی ہے ۔

کچھ لوگ مجھے لفافہ صحافی اور بکاؤ مال کہتے ہیں لیکن وہ انہیں نہیں کہہ سکتے جو واقعتاً ہیں، مجھے کہنا آسان ہے، کہہ دیتے ہیں، میں سہہ لیتا ہوں، اس لیے کہ جس روز لوگوں نے مجھے مالکان ، اینکرز ، کالم نگاروں اور نام نہاد صحافتی تنظیموں کے ٹھگ اور فراڈ ٹولوں سے ہٹ کر محنت کرنے والے ورکر کے طور پر دیکھنا شروع کر دیا ،اس دن ان کے سوچنے کا زاویہ بھی بدل جائے گا ۔

میں عوام کے حقوق کا محافظ ہوں، میں سودے بازی نہیں کرتا ، جو دیکھتا ہوں ، بتا دیتا ہوں ، لکھ دیتا ہوں ، سنا دیتا ہوں ، یہ میرا انتخاب ہے اور مجھے اپنے اس انتخاب پہ فخر ہے ۔

میں کل کراچی میں مار دیا گیا تھا ،آج لاہور میں زخمی کر دیا گیا ہوں لیکن میں فیلڈ میں ہوں، مجھے فرنٹ لائن پہ دیکھا کرو ۔

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét

Sponsor