Social

Farah Arshad Pakistan - Success Story - Azaaditv.blogspot.com

FARAH ARSHAD (From Pakistan) SUCCESS STORY Azaaditv.blogspot.com H i Friends. In this post I am going to Share a Success Story of Farah Ars... thumbnail 1 summary
FARAH ARSHAD (From Pakistan)
SUCCESS STORY
Azaaditv.blogspot.com

Hi Friends. In this post I am going to Share a Success Story of Farah Arshad. You can read a story below & Keep Following us for further stuff only on Azaaditv.blogspot.com.


 #Farah_Arshad.
I am the last and fourth child of my parents. Being the youngest makes me stubborn, extremely possessive and of course "Ladli". The meaning of my name is Happiness and this has a huge impact on my personality as I am always happy Alhumdullilah!


I studied from The City School Mirpur Branch which played a very important part in my life. It has given me all the confidence i needed. I used to take part in speeches, singing, dramas and many other competitions. I was an active member of City School Broadcasting unit. I have taken part in Children's Show at Mirpur radio station that was aired every Sunday.I passed Matric & Fsc from Kashmir Model College. Being a daughter of a doctor it was like obvious for me to pursue my career in medicine. Though MBBS was never my interest. I was always interested in ARTS and Media but thats something you call fate as i do believe there is a good reason for everything that happens.

MBBSMC is a very beautiful place for me.Its here that I met a lot of amazing people and made friends.I am extremely hopeful for its future. My class Avengers M4 is just like a family to me.Being GR of this class is a great experience for me and it has made me a lot more responsible and patient. Thats pretty cool to handle as i used to be monitor and prefect in my school days.


I want to be a Dermatologist in future and I also have plans of joining Pakistan Army. My inspiration is definitely my father. I have seen patients and other people praising his work and his efforts. Both of my parents have always taught me to be humble and hardworking and they have always supported me in everything. I love sleeping and I have the habit of talking and walking during sleeping... :p


The message i want to give to everyone out there is
Never miss any opportunity to help others.Looking at children selling flowers and other stuff at signals makes me extremely sad. I wanna do something for such kids in future. Give respect to everyone you meet from peon to PM. Last but not the least, always love and respect your parents and always listen to their advice because they give the best ones. Thankyou !

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét

Sponsor