Social

Shazzy Khan - How to Get Success - Azaaditv.blogspot.com

Shazzy Khan #ADMIN How to Get Success??  My Opinion Azaaditv.blogspot.com Name : Muhammad Shahzad (Shazzy Khan) Country : Pakistan Student o... thumbnail 1 summary
Shazzy Khan #ADMIN
How to Get Success??  My Opinion
Azaaditv.blogspot.com

Name : Muhammad Shahzad (Shazzy Khan)
Country : Pakistan
Student of MBBS, 3rd Year.

So Finally , Here I am , the Admin of this Website ( Azaaditv.blogspot.com ). It is a first time, when i am sharing my own thinking about getting success.



If you want to get Success, Consistency is the most important thing. No matter, what other people say about you. No matter, what other people think about you. You should follow your own way. 

This world is a Race , In which every one is participating. Some people win this race with their own effort and some people win by pulling the legs of their opponents. But if you pull some one legs today, Tomorrow some one other also will do same with you..



I have struggled a lot to reach this place, Now i am studying Medicine & at a same time Working on my website " Azaaditv.blogspot.com " .

The life in China is very difficult for us, Not just only in China but also in every other country except your Hometown but we have to fight every day , with every situation at every single second. We have to accept the ground realities but Never Give up. We have to remain constant and do our job or work with consistency. I am not a successful person but I am Struggling & I can see my success with my open eyes, it is waiting for me. 

In the End, You should be Honest, whether You win or lose. Because God Gave us ability to do Hard work, & Wining or Loosing is in the Hands of Allah.

So , Be Loyal & Be Honest...

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét

Sponsor