Social

Ali Anwar - The Emerging Star of Pakistan Drama Industry - Azaaditv.blogspot.com

Ali Anwar - The Emerging Star Azaaditv.blogspot.com H i Friends. In this Post i am going to share a Story of Pakistani Drama Industry Emergi... thumbnail 1 summary
Ali Anwar - The Emerging Star
Azaaditv.blogspot.com

Hi Friends. In this Post i am going to share a Story of Pakistani Drama Industry Emerging Start "Ali Anwar". Ali shared his Life Experiences with us & how he fought with all the difficulties & challenges in his life. You can Read his story below & Keep following us on Azaaditv.blogspot.com for further stuff.


Ali Anwar: An emerging star of Pakistan Drama Industry , told us in an interview about his Life. How he struggled to his goals , how he become an actor, and all about his life's journey.

He Said:"from my childhood, i was crazy about acting. I have participated in several shows organized by school, college & University"
I am graduated from Karachi University. My all classmate and friends asked me that i couldn't do any thing. The Dream you are watching is just a Dream , you are just crazy person. But i didn't saw back and keep moving forward. 

I have Participated in the most popular Reality Dance Show "Hero Bannay ki Tarang" at ARY DIGITAL & Reached in Grand Finale after crossing thousands of participants.  

I Have Worked in several Drama Serials on Ary Digital, Hum tv, Geo Tv, Atv, Tv One etc. My Recent project was Drama Serial Maazi on ATV & it is going OnAir now.

Alhamdullillah, I have done a struggle to achieve my goals & now I am watching my Future as a Director.

Now , the people who said me Crazy before , say " Ali You Win, You have proved your self the Best and you also proved us wrong". I have just learned one thing in my Life, "Never Give & Be focused on your work".


Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét

Sponsor